The Green Protein Accelerator receives a subsidy for the following activity (s):
- Upgrading of a food-grade trial garden, situated at Bobeldijk Food Group and Ruitenberg Ingredients
- Test usage for experimental development of innovative, vegetable protein-ingredients and products
- Accelerated route-to-market of distinctive, sustainable or “green” protein propositions
- Business case validation for entrepreneurs, active in the market for sustainable food
- Enhance the range of tasteful products to make it easier for consumers to choose for a more vegetable diet
- Reinforcement of the Dutch headquarters in the field of healthy, safe and sustainable food
The operational program (OP) EFRO East Netherlands is a joint subsidy program of the provinces of Overijssel and Gelderland. It works on structural strengthening of the economy. East Netherlands allocates EFRO resources to stimulation of innovation and a low carbon economy. The goal is for more East Dutch SME companies to gain more revenue from new products.